Saturday, July 22, 2017

Cinnamon Roll Smoothie THM: E

I recently started figuring my way through the THM (Trim Healthy Mama) way of eating and I gotta say...I love it.  I really REALLY enjoy my morning smoothies, which I did NOT see coming...I'm not a smoothie/shake person anymore, but I LOVE these!  They're filling and this one is SOOOO decadent.  Like...I go to bed looking forward to this breakfast.  It tastes like dessert and you would NOT think that something that tastes this good is so good for you.

1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 Tablespoon Gentle Sweet (or 1 squirt of liquid stevia like Pyure)
1 Tablespoon Integral Collagen
1 Tablespoon Pristine Whey Protein Powder
Dash of vanilla
2/3 cup ice

Place all ingredients in a blender (or a blender with the cup attachment) and blend until smooth.  I usually blend mine 3-4 times, with a 20 second or so break between blends, to make sure it's all smooth.  

No comments: