Monday, July 17, 2017

Creamy Chive Salad Dressing

This is my FAVORITE dressing!  You know when you go to a restaurant and you order a salad and ask for Ranch dressing and you hope and pray that it's the "good Ranch dressing"?  This is it!  This dressing is AMAZING!  It's creamy, it's salty, it's garlicky, it's exactly what you want if you're looking for that perfect creamy white dressing.  I make this in bulk I love it so much.  But just in case you're not excessive like me, this is a manageable amount so you can try it before you make it by the tubful.  Seriously...I make like 6x this amount at a time and just always have it.  I serve it over a huge bed of romaine lettuce with grape tomatoes, shredded cheddar, crumbled bacon, low carb croutons, and red onion.  (It's like a BLT in a bowl.)  OH OH OH, it's also AMAZING drizzled over a bunless burger with all the fixin's.

3 Tablespoons mayo (Dukes baby!)
4 Tablespoons sour cream 
1 tsp. minced garlic
1/4 cup fresh minced chives
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1/4 tsp. salt, or to taste
1-2 Tablespoons of milk, or add to desired consistency

Mix everything together and let it sit for a few hours for the flavors to mesh.  

No comments: