Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Bread Machine Cinnamon Roll Dough

I have two fantastic Cinnamon Roll recipes on my blog already.  A Keto version and a Traditional version.    If you haven't made either of them, you totally should.  They're incredible.  If you're just not feeling kneading that dough though, I get it.  I love for my bread machine to do the work for me.  If that's your jam today, here you are my friends.  All that is required is for you to dump all of your ingredients into the bread machine, turn it on, and let it go.  When it's done, I use the filling recipe already posted in my Homemade Cinnamon Roll post.  I'll link it here for your convenience.  This recipe makes a slightly bigger sheet of dough but the filling is still enough.  

1 cup warm milk
1 large egg
4 tablespoons grass fed butter
3 1/3 cups organic flour
3 tablespoons organic sugar
1/2 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
2 tsp. active dry yeast

Add the milk, egg, and butter to the pan.
Add the flour, sugar, and salt to the pan.  Tap the pan to settle and level it off with your finger, if needed. 
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the yeast.
Lock the pan into your bread maker and close the lid.  
Select the Dough function on your bread machine and press Start.

When the dough cycle is done, remove the pan from the bread machine and place the dough on a floured surface.  Knead the dough by hand for 1 minute, then let it rest for 15 minutes.
Roll the dough into a 15x10" rectangle and continue with the filling, slicing, second rise, and baking instructions found here.  *Note: use a 9x13" baking dish for this recipe.

No comments: